myShoes.com, a new search engine just for women’s shoes, offers hundreds of fashionable styles for expectant mothers. According to health experts, ligaments in a woman’s lower back soften while pregnant and the right type of shoe is important for comfort. Therefore, sky high heels may not be the best option for mom-to-be, but maternity styles don’t have to be limited to sneakers and comfort soles. From kitten heels to wedge sandals and trend-setting flats, myShoes.com offers expectant mothers tons of shoes that will deliver a bundle of style, not a body blunder.
So save the stilettos for special occasions and take a step in these pregnancy-approved footwear styles:
* Bow-Bedecked: Flats with a tiny bow at the heels, or modern versions of the bow at the toe add a feminine touch to each step. Jewels, zippers and other girly frill details offer a trendy style to an otherwise flat look.
* Toe-Cleavage: Paired with jeans or trousers, flats that reveal a little toe cleavage is a great way to show off some skin. On chilly days, toss on a pair of fish-net or polka dot stockings to give the flats some flare.
* Slipper Flats: Look for wide-width ballerina flats with an elasticized opening to cradle the foot and keep things in place when on the run. Classic ballet flats can be found in both solid and jeweled varieties.
* Cozy Cushions: Plenty of flats these days are built with comfortable touches like mary janes and t-strap styles which ensure the shoe doesn’t slip off.
* Kitten Heel: From one to one and a half inches, low heels are a great way to add a little height without sacrificing stability and comfort. myShoes.com offers hundreds of kitten heel styles like pumps, peep-toes, sandals, booties and more.
* Wedge Out: Perfect for pregnant women, wedge sandals provide additional support under the entire foot and are perfect for showing off a freshly painted pedicure. Just keep the heel short at two inches or less.
With thousands of styles and coupon codes available at myShoes.com, expectant mothers will find fashionable shoes that support her bump and baby savings account (something that dad-to-be will be happy to hear) – all while looking fabulous.
myShoes.com launched in February of 2010 to provide a simple, smart and fun shoe shopping experience for girls and women everywhere. The innovative shoe search site helps women find the perfect pair of shoes at the best price from hundreds of brands and stores – all according to personal style. With a few clicks, shoppers can customize search results by style, heel height, color, brand, material, detail, and price range. myShoes.com finds matching shoes from hundreds of brands like Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson and Nine West and retailers like Zappos, Nordstrom, Macy’s, JCPenney, DSW, Heels.com and more. With the price comparison feature, shoppers won’t have to go from site to site to find the best deal. myShoes.com lists all the stores that sell the same shoe and shows which offer free shipping and free returns. myShoes.com even applies any available coupon codes through sister site, PromotionalCodes.com, to provide the lowest price instantly. Shoppers will also get exclusive deals only available through myShoes.com.